The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1.
This two-day course is taught by founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera at our gym in Campbell, near San Jose, California. We are also now offering this course in Hawthorne, NJ.
(Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to attend.)
On this course you will learn:
• Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
• Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
• Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
• Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
• Learn different movement games to create fun, brain-engaging, movement variability.
• Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
• Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
• Isometric loading strategies.
• Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
• Recovery strategies.
• 14-Hours of training by Stick Mobility Founders.
• Earn 1.3 CEUs from NASM, NCEP, and AFAA.
We provide sticks for your use during this course. (Price does not include sticks.)
Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to attend.
We will email you detailed instructions for your specific course location after completing the registration.
COURSE LOCATIONS & DATES
View our Certifications Listings page for a list of currently scheduled course locations and dates.
Registrants can cancel and receive a full refund up to two weeks prior to the event or they can choose to transfer to a different certification. Attendee substitutions are also allowed.
Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
I was grateful to return to the same facility as my Level 1 Course, Strong NJ to further learn from my original Mobility Stick Master Trainer - Jared, PLUS gain next level knowledge from the Co-Founder - Dennis for the Level 2 Course! I love how this tool can enhance core engagement and better movement for everyone!
Dennis shares so much great knowledge and insight into the leverage system, while keeping the class fun and engaging! So many great ways to use the Sticks.
We recently had Dennis Dunphy instruct the Stick Mobility Certification at our facility in Michigan, Tri-Covery. It was a tremendous success all around. Dennis was a great teacher, very professional and a great person to get to know and pick his brain with all the knowledge he has obtained. We learned a ton and cannot wait to start hosting classes and having our clients benefit from this great modality. Thank you again. Everyone at Stick Mobility was a pleasure to work with and the entire process was very smooth and organized!
What a fantastic weekend! Can’t wait to apply these new strategies to my clients’ training! I had so much fun exploring and learning with you all.
Thank you so much Dennis and Neal!! These two days were incredible and far exceeded any expectations! You are both skilled teachers and coaches. I learned so much. It was completely worth traveling coast to coast!!