This online education course features step-by-step instructional videos from our founders, Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera.
The online course covers the same content as our two-day on-location certifications and provides an alternative when you can't attend an in-person course, or wish to avoid the extra cost of travel expenses.
The Level 2 Certification is aimed at advancing and refining your skills and problem solving as a Stick Mobility practitioner by diving deeper into the principles established in Level 1. (Completion of our Level 1 Certification is required to register.)
• Advanced concepts of leverage and stability providing more progressions and regressions.
• Feedback techniques that will give your clients the best opportunity to learn movements, feel muscle activation and acquire more body awareness.
• Advanced Bow & Arrow techniques to teach multi-directional loading and to strengthen the outer and inner ranges of movement.
• Dealing with torsion and building more sinew strength.
• Learn different movement games to create fun, brain-engaging, movement variability.
• Programming and implementation of Stick Mobility.
• Best practices for incorporating and enhancing various training modalities and equipment with the addition of Stick Mobility. (Barbells, kettlebells, bands, physio balls, etc.)
• Isometric loading strategies.
• Coaching development that will improve problem-solving, communication, and adaptability.
• Recovery strategies.
• 14 Hours of in-depth instructional video training to learn at your own pace. (In English)
• Coaching Manual (Downloadable PDF File in English)
• Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos.
• Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group.
• You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered. (USA orders only)
• Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business.
• Earn 1.3 CEUs from NASM, NCEP, and AFAA.
• Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach Level 2 status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
• Computer, tablet, or internet-enabled mobile phone with enough bandwidth to stream videos required.
• Course attendees often include Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Yoga, and Pilates Instructors, as well as personal users looking to deepen their mobility knowledge and skills. Attendees usually have various levels of Stick Mobility experience, fitness, and age. All are welcome.
•3-Stick Bundle to use for the course exercises. Sticks can be purchased HERE or from one of our International Partners.