This online education course features step-by-step instructional videos to learn our methods of increasing flexibility, strength, and coordination.
During this hands-on course, co-founders Dennis Dunphy and Neal Valera take you through three phases of joint mobilization, strength training drills, and active stretching techniques.
You’ll learn the five scientific principles upon which our training system is built and the warm-up and recovery methods used by top trainers, professional athletes, and medical practitioners. You’ll acquire the knowledge to improve movement pattern quality to effect lasting positive changes in mobility, earn CEU's, and be certified as a Stick Mobility Coach.
Includes framework and drills to create your own class.
The online course covers the same content as our two-day on-location certifications and provides an alternative when you can't attend an in-person course, or wish to avoid the extra cost of travel expenses.
(You’ll need a 3-Stick Bundle to use for the course exercises. Sticks can be purchased here or from our International Partners List.)
COURSE PRICE INCLUDES
• 14 Hours of in-depth instructional video training to learn at your own pace. (In English)
• Coaching Manual (Downloadable PDF File in English)
• Lifetime access to online training and coaching videos.
• Invitation to join the private Stick Mobility Coaches Facebook Group.
• You’ll receive a 15-30% discount on all future stick purchases, based on quantity ordered. (USA orders only)
• Option to be listed on the StickMobility.com ‘Find a Trainer’ Directory to help grow your business.
• Earn 1.3 CEU’s from NASM, NCEP, AFAA, NSCA (13 CEC’s from PTA Global and 12 CEC’s from AFLCA).
• Earn Certified Stick Mobility Coach status, including an official Certificate of Completion (Downloadable PDF file).
• You’ll need a 3-Stick Bundle to use for the course exercises. Sticks can be purchased here or from our International Partners List.
• Computer, tablet, or internet-enabled mobile phone with enough bandwidth to stream videos required.
• Course attendees often include Personal Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Yoga, and Pilates Instructors, as well as personal users looking to deepen their mobility knowledge and skills. Attendees usually have various levels of Stick Mobility experience, fitness, and age. All are welcome.
The online course is great and fun to progress through especially now I’m into the more global movements…turns out to be GREAT knee rehab! We discussed earlier that I’d like to attend the San Diego class in July and am making plans already to do so.
Stick Mobility is an amazing system that works extremely well for people of all ages and fitness experience. This system that I have been certified in for years has proven not only to be highly valuable to me but my clients as well. They teach you the fundamentals of how to use the tool efficiently and effectively with progressions and regressions for every drill. Need to gain mobility, strength, coordination, balance, and learn how to better utilize your joints and muscles to create the quickest and most effective response? Stick Mobility has you covered. Invaluable information and strategies to make sure you get the best out of the program.
Thank you for all your support Ray! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!